Telemedicine at Kaplan Barron Pediatrics
We had implemented Telemedicine with limited capability before this COVID-19 outbreak but now ALL our physicians and nurse practitioner are equipped and up and running with this service! Please see below for a list of available appointments that are offered. During this time of COVID-19, we will be open to more types of appointments to keep our social distancing and everyone as safe as possible.
- Follow-up ADHD
- Follow-up anxiety
- Follow-up depression
- Follow-up lactation
- Behavior problems/temper tantrums/discipline
- Ingrown toenails
- Insect bites
- Ringworm, poison ivy
If you are being seen for an appointment that has a survey with it, this needs to be completed BEFORE your appointment. You have access to complete this on your patient portal. https://onepediatrics.patientmedrecords.com/
Please call our office if you have any issues with logging on to your portal.
To schedule a telemedicine visit with our physicians or nurse practitioner, please call our office. Once we have you scheduled, the process is as follows.
- You should receive an email for a Telemedicine meeting invitation like below.
- Click on the link below.
- Enter the patient’s name.
- Next, you will be prompted to enable your webcam. Click “Enable camera”. The camera must be enabled for the telemedicine visit.
- You are now in the “waiting room”.
- Once the doctor is here, your telemedicine visit will start!
To help ensure a smooth telemedicine experience, please follow these tips:
- Sit in front of a prominent light source. Making sure the physician can see you clearly is an important aspect of every telemedicine appointment.
- Connect to a strong internet source. Having a strong internet connection is important for any type of video call. If using wifi, sit close to the router and limit the number of devices connected to the wifi. Close any unused programs on your computer. Visit this link for more tips on improving your internet connection.