What to Expect When You’re Expecting
Congratulations! Becoming a parent is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. Kaplan Barron Pediatric Group shares in your joy and enthusiasm. We look forward to many years of providing care and support to you and your new family.
Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Prenatal Visits at Our Louisville, KY Office
We encourage new parents to schedule a prenatal visit with our pediatricians. This visit helps you become acquainted with us, find out where we are located, and allows for an exchange of questions regarding the birth of your baby and our practice.
What you can expect from your prenatal visit:
- Establish a positive relationship with your new pediatrician
- Share information regarding your pregnancy, family history, etc.
- Most importantly, our pediatricians will help guide you and give you advice in any area parenting that you are still unsure about.
Prenatal visits are an important step in the expecting process as you’re being introduced to a new practice, selecting a pediatrician and building the positive family-pediatrician relationship. Kaplan Barron Pediatric Group realizes this is an exciting and potentially somewhat confusing time which is why our pediatricians are here to help.
Our providers and practice is affiliated with the following Louisville, KY hospitals:
- Norton Children’s Hospital
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Louisville
Contact us today to schedule your prenatal visit. We look forward to serving you and your family!