Pediatric Labs and Procedures in Louisville, KY
As the medical home for your child, Kaplan Barron is proud to offer a CLIA Certified laboratory that offers the following labs, procedures, advanced diagnostic studies, and surveys. During your child’s annual check-up, our board-certified pediatricians may test your child for underlying conditions. If any results are found, they will take the time to answer any questions that you may have and help determine the best treatment option for your child. For more information, please contact our office in Louisville, KY at (502) 452-6337 today!
- Iscreen vision screen for toddlers
- MCHAT Autism screen
- ASQ: Ages and Stages Developmental Questionnaire
- Edinburgh Maternal Depression Screen
- PHQ-9 Adolescent Depression Screen
- CRAFFT Adolescent Screening
- GeneSigh testing for medication selection guidance
- Age appropriate vision and hearing screens
Schedule an Appointment
Your child must receive routine testing & screening so that our pediatricians can detect any underlying conditions as early as possible. At Kaplan Barron Pediatrics, we offer in-office labs, procedures, advanced diagnostic studies, and surveys. Contact our office in Louisville, KY, at (502) 452-6337 and schedule an appointment today!